Keyword

JomComent

More
14 years 9 months ago #70642 by Kwasi
JomComent was created by Kwasi
Does anyone know if jomcomment has pagination ? because I do not want an extremely long page on full of comments. I would much rather have them is sets of 5.

Thanks guys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #70643 by Kwasi
Replied by Kwasi on topic JomComent
Thanks dave :-) - I checked againa and don't know how I missed it :-), but I don't have the option for 5 as it starts from 10.

Dave, do you know how I put reCaptcha in joomla default registration ? I uninstalled K2 because it see joomla 1.6 might have some of those features in the core and the website I am developing does not have that many categories and sub-categories yet.

Dave Marshall said:Hi Kwasi, Yes JomComment has pagination. You can't set it to 5 but to 10, 20, 30, 50 and 100. Yo set this in the admin/jomcomment/general settings/layout

Cheers
Dave

More
14 years 9 months ago #70644 by Kwasi
Replied by Kwasi on topic JomComent
Thanks Dave, I tried Alpha Registration a few months ago but it did not work properly with Joomla core sef :-).
I will try it again now.

Another Questing for you what is the best book to learn php from ? I already understand XHTML, CSS and how to program.

More
14 years 3 months ago #70645 by Zee
Replied by Zee on topic JomComent
JomComment has pagination, but it does not work. If the number of comments exceeds your pagination setting, you'll receive an error when you try to view other comments. The only way to avoid this is to set them to ALL. Azrul has confirmed this with me as well.