Keyword

help with footer navigation

• carloshhp
  • carloshhp's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #70907 by carloshhp
help with footer navigation was created by carloshhp
hello, i'm new with joomla and also with K2, i want to show about 10 items in my frontpage after this i need to have a footer navigation (start prev 1 2 3 ... next end) just like in K2 demo site, i've added items but the frontpage just keep getting longer, where can i configure this footer navigation? can i set after how many items it will be shown, ty very very much

pd: if i want to do something similar to de K2 demo site and i want to add it to a menu it would be: an item? category? tag? or user page (blog)? ty again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #70908 by Erebrum
Replied by Erebrum on topic help with footer navigation
Hello
as for menu it would be K2->category option (one or multiple categories). If just one category is selected while making menu link all settings - number of articles columns and so on will be available on category properties page. If you select multiple categories at menu properties you will have possibility to choose number of articles, columns just below cat selector

More
14 years 6 months ago #70909 by Fepia
Replied by Fepia on topic help with footer navigation
Hello,

maybe a little bit later, but i have a same problem.

I create a menu that display a "k2 multiple category page" (sorry for my bad english) and i can't limit words in intro text. This page display entire items.
The item don't herit parameter from category. I search in the globals settings but don't find...

Is there a solution?

Thanks

More
14 years 6 months ago #70910 by Fepia
Replied by Fepia on topic help with footer navigation
Hy again

I've found a solution, it's maybe not the regular method but it works.

I use the k2 module content.
I've put a condition in my template index that display the main component if this module is not display. If it is display, it take the position of the components.
It's works but i have to make an other template design for this module or rename the the subtemplate css class...

So if there is another solution...