Keyword

Aticles not showing in category list menu

More
14 years 8 months ago #70911 by Royce
After updating to V2 final from V2 prerelease my articles are not showing in the category view as they did previously. I have checked all my category view settings and cannot find the solution. The category title, number of articles and the option to scroll through the pages still remain, just the articles themselves are hidden.

To see this in action go to www.muppetfleet.com and navigate to Categories - Muppetfleet Articles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #70912 by Royce
Replied by Royce on topic Aticles not showing in category list menu
OK I have uncovered part of the problem.

The 'leading' articles do not appear, only 'primary' and 'secondary' ones do so setting my leading articles to zero and using primary instead corrected the problem.

More
14 years 8 months ago #70913 by Darth.Hunter
Replied by Darth.Hunter on topic Aticles not showing in category list menu
I could verify this problem, had exactly the same. By getting rid of leading articles, I could finally see the ones I was searching for.
Same applies if I use a category view and I select a parent category of a whole tree. I see the thumbnails for all the subcategories, but no article at all.

Royce said:OK I have uncovered part of the problem.
The 'leading' articles do not appear, only 'primary' and 'secondary' ones do so setting my leading articles to zero and using primary instead corrected the problem.