Keyword

K2 Content Module Issues

• Lou Griffith
  • Lou Griffith's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #71395 by Lou Griffith
K2 Content Module Issues was created by Lou Griffith
I tried to upgrade from Alpha to stable and having issues with the K2 Content Module.

When trying to configure I get the following errors on the parameters box on the right.

Element not defined for type = header
Element not defined for type = categoriesmultiple

The front page shows the following when the module is published

Warning: require_once(/home/sports/www/beta/main/components/com_k2/helpers/utilities.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sports/www/beta/main/modules/mod_k2_content/helper.php on line 15

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/sports/www/beta/main/components/com_k2/helpers/utilities.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/sports/www/beta/main/modules/mod_k2_content/helper.php on line 15

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks! Lou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #71396 by Kormann
Replied by Kormann on topic K2 Content Module Issues
What template are you using?
I heard that older versions of Rockettheme's Nexus had problems because they were designed to K2 Alpha and when people tried to install the template with K2 Stable they got some errors. If there is your case try to find an updated version of your template, then it should work with the current version of K2.

• Lou Griffith
  • Lou Griffith's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #71397 by Lou Griffith
Replied by Lou Griffith on topic K2 Content Module Issues
Thx K-mann - I will take a look.

K-mann said:What template are you using? I heard that older versions of Rockettheme's Nexus had problems because they were designed to K2 Alpha and when people tried to install the template with K2 Stable they got some errors. If there is your case try to find an updated version of your template, then it should work with the current version of K2.

More
14 years 7 months ago #71398 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic K2 Content Module Issues
Hi. Reading the errors you get i assume that you have upgraded only the module and not the component. Also please make sure that you are upgrading from the prerelease version because upgrading from the beta version 1.x will broke your site. In any case you have to first create a backup of your files.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)