Keyword

Image size problem 1.5.10 + K2 V1

• Pierre de Mûelenaere
  • Pierre de Mûelenaere's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #71602 by Pierre de Mûelenaere
Image size problem 1.5.10 + K2 V1 was created by Pierre de Mûelenaere
Hi, iv discovered K2 in june and was very happy. Right now im really disapointed there is not yet an upgrade from V1 to V2, this is ... well, really boring. and hard to understand. BTW K2 is free so thats the point. and K2 is an amazing, wonderfull tool for joomla.

Well my problem is that main image are displayed oversized in item layout. Iv checked in media repertory and the picture is bigger than original. so its not about displaying, its k2 making the picture bigger when i do upload it. I cant find a way to change this. Could anybody help to fix it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Christian Carlos Chaparro Ponce
  • Christian Carlos Chaparro Ponce's Avatar
More
14 years 7 months ago #71603 by Christian Carlos Chaparro Ponce
Replied by Christian Carlos Chaparro Ponce on topic Image size problem 1.5.10 + K2 V1
You can change that checking the configuration but I would like to have the image in his original size. I think this option was develop for people that have larger pictures (1024 and so) and good resolution. If you don't have this conditions your picture will look pixelated.

• Pierre de Mûelenaere
  • Pierre de Mûelenaere's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #71604 by Pierre de Mûelenaere
Replied by Pierre de Mûelenaere on topic Image size problem 1.5.10 + K2 V1
well i really dont see where in K2 (V1!) global settings i can change this ?

Zero said:You can change that checking the configuration but I would like to have the image in his original size. I think this option was develop for people that have larger pictures (1024 and so) and good resolution. If you don't have this conditions your picture will look pixelated.