Keyword

Noob questions

• Adam Clarke
  • Adam Clarke's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #71882 by Adam Clarke
Noob questions was created by Adam Clarke
Hi sorry for the newbie questions, but with the lack of documentation I wonder if you can help me.
Im trying to setup a site which uses the standard article format of K2 (Text area, comments). However I would like to break the page up into 4 sections. Top left is the text area. Top Right are images, Bottom Left is comments, Bottom right is a google map (have plugin installed). Now I can get all these working in a vertical default k2 format, but cannot figure out how to make columns and rows of separate content (like in the demo site). I really have no idea how to use the various modules with K2 and i think this is my problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #71883 by piperchick
Replied by piperchick on topic Noob questions
It sounds like you are talking about adding different modules to a page rather than sections to an article.

How familiar are you with Joomla? I suspect that the demo used various modules to achieve the effect which you seek. The use of modules will go beyond the use of K2 and be directly influenced by the template and the Joomla modules.

I am not sure if I have helped or offended you. From your question it is hard to tell how much Joomla experience you have.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.