Keyword

Parameters not saving, K2 not refreshing

• Wesley Phibbs
  • Wesley Phibbs's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #71937 by Wesley Phibbs
Parameters not saving, K2 not refreshing was created by Wesley Phibbs
Ok i have a few problems with this, when i create an article or category, sometimes it wont show up, once i copied an item and it never showed up in the list, so i copied it again and still didn't, about 5 copies later they showed up and i had all the copies. Ive tried refreshing after i make an item and it still does this. That i can live with, what i cant is when i change Parameters, they either don't change, or they change the actual page but if i go back and look at the parameters then they will all look at default, even thought what i changed is working on the website. Also sometimes to make a parameter work i need to set it a few times and try applying it, or sometimes saving instead of applying, and then the param will work, but sometimes it will show the default, and sometimes it will show the new one i applied it too.
Its happening all over with articles and parameters and everything seems to not refresh to what ive just done.
I have the new version of K2, 2 i guess it is. ANd its a fresh install of Joomla and i'm using XAMMP for local hosting.
ANY ideas on this would be great, i really wanna learn Joomla, and am Liking K2, just cant work with this not refreshing/saving properly thing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #71938 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Parameters not saving, K2 not refreshing
Hi. Can you post some more info about this? Are you getting any errors? Also make sure that you are using the latest version of K2.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.