Keyword

items order according to categories. archive and statistics modules.

• krmr
  • krmr's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #72034 by krmr
hi there, i am creating an online magazine using k2,v2 (super powerful tool. BIG THANKS to joomlaworks!), and I desperately need help to make the component display content properly. there are few issues:
1. I need to find way to display items in the blog format according to their category assignment, and then by their order. What is there now is only the possibility to set order in the category, but when displaying items from number of categories the order is first mean items from each category, then primery items from each cat, and so on...
I make a magazine layout and need to display the contents strictly following the rubrics order!

2. k2_archive seems to be not realy an archive tool (in the joomla! sense), but only ordering parameter by months. and the items that are from last month still appear in the main layout, and not only in the archive!? is there a solution to realy archive items so they do not messup with the rest of the content?

3. Joomla statistics module seems to not recognise the k2 content at all, and can not be used as it displays empty content, even though k2 content contains number of items.

4. feed module seens to not recognise content from subcategories. is there a way to change params so that it does so?

sorry for the long list of requests, but I wish to realy be able to use the tool with all its power!

best regards,
Krmr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #72035 by Russell English
I'd really like to know how to amend the "Archive" setting in the k2_tools module to display items as an archive rather than in month order aswell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.