Keyword

Modules 'for' K2 ? (Tag Cloud, Authors, etc)

• Irfan S
  • Irfan S's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #72368 by Irfan S
I've found those kinds of modules on both the K2 v1.5 and K2 v2 demo sites,
k2.joomlaworks.gr/demo/ and k2.joomlaworks.gr/demo-v2/ respectively.

The thing is, after I finish installing K2, looked around, looked around, I can't find any clues on those Tag clouds or Author list. Is it some modules that we have to install ? Where could I find it?

And another thing is the Category Box at k2.joomlaworks.gr/demo/ (see the many categories listed in boxes in the front page) , how can I make something like that?

Sorry for making many questions, I greatly appreciate your answers, Thank you in advance guys!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #72369 by 2ninerniner2
Replied by 2ninerniner2 on topic Modules 'for' K2 ? (Tag Cloud, Authors, etc)
Bonjour,

1) those are now part of the K2 Tools module :) There are now 4 K2 modules that get installed: Comments, Content, Login and Tools

2) this is accomplished by setting the Home Page (in the demo instance) menu type to K2 > Item Listings > Categories and setting the Parameters as required :)

Cheers!
Lyle

• Irfan S
  • Irfan S's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #72370 by Irfan S
Replied by Irfan S on topic Modules 'for' K2 ? (Tag Cloud, Authors, etc)
So that's were it is! I've been having a hard time because documentations/readmes were not available.

Thank you very much Lyle!

• rochandell welvaart
More
14 years 7 months ago #72371 by rochandell welvaart
Replied by rochandell welvaart on topic Modules 'for' K2 ? (Tag Cloud, Authors, etc)
Daer sir, where can i finde the demo instance.. to choose k2 for menu? i'm looking for it and still can find it.. !

i hope you can help me with it..

Chandell

Lyle Chamney said:Bonjour, 1) those are now part of the K2 Tools module :) There are now 4 K2 modules that get installed: Comments, Content, Login and Tools

2) this is accomplished by setting the Home Page (in the demo instance) menu type to K2 > Item Listings > Categories and setting the Parameters as required :)

Cheers!
Lyle

More
14 years 6 months ago #72372 by yaksushi
Replied by yaksushi on topic Modules 'for' K2 ? (Tag Cloud, Authors, etc)
is there documentation on how to set up the K2 Tag cloud? I can't get it to work

More
14 years 2 months ago #72373 by inistanbulda
Replied by inistanbulda on topic Modules 'for' K2 ? (Tag Cloud, Authors, etc)
Hi everybody,

In order to activate Tag Clouds as a module, you can use K2 Tools module. This module can be set for many purposes. One of them is Tag Clouds. Please see screen capture picture below: