Keyword

Cannot access any tabs except Content tab if AllVideos Plugin enabled after item is saved

• nightshiftcreative.com
  • nightshiftcreative.com's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #72417 by nightshiftcreative.com
I cannot access the tabs aside from the Content tab in an item after it has been created if I have the AllVideos 3 Plug-in enabled in K2 2.1. I have no problem accessing the tabs when I am creating a new item.

Once I disable it. I am able to access all the tabs, including the Video tab.

If I enable the AllVideos, the videos show up just perfectly and work fine, but if I ever want to edit the video, link, title, etc - I wuld have to turn off the plugin, which would render all videos on the site into {youtube}video id{/youtube} until I was done editing and turned AllVideos plugin back on.

Anyone aware of a fix for this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #72418 by Terry Collins

• olsen
  • Elite Member
  • Joomla and K2 Freelancer
More
14 years 7 months ago #72419 by olsen
I agree this trouble. A temporary fix for this issue, is edit item at the frontend. There you have full access to edit item tabs.

awaiting news from JW.

Thanks

Didn't solve your issues?? Why dont you consider hire me? Email me or contact me www.xevedigital.com for details

• nightshiftcreative.com
  • nightshiftcreative.com's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #72420 by nightshiftcreative.com
That my friend worked, I appreciate your time to stop and help us out. I'd still prefer to work from the admin CP, but this will do for now until their is a fix. :) Thanks.

olsen said:I agree this trouble. A temporary fix for this issue, is edit item at the frontend. There you have full access to edit item tabs.
awaiting news from JW.

Thanks

More
14 years 7 months ago #72421 by Lefteris
Hi. There is a javascript bug in allVideos 3 that makes tabs stop working. The new version of allVideos is coming very soon , probably today....

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• olsen
  • Elite Member
  • Joomla and K2 Freelancer
More
14 years 7 months ago #72422 by olsen
Upgraded to new version allvideosv3.1 and works fine.

Thanks JW

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. There is a javascript bug in allVideos 3 that makes tabs stop working. The new version of allVideos is coming very soon , probably today....

Didn't solve your issues?? Why dont you consider hire me? Email me or contact me www.xevedigital.com for details