Keyword

'read more' from frontpage links to different views if part of a nested category

• andrew sobol
  • andrew sobol's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #72830 by andrew sobol
I've got a bit of an issue w/ the way my article is being displayed after the 'read more' jump.

I have a parent category "Calendar" and a nested category "Workshops" (calendar>workshops)
I have a module that pulls latest articles from these and displays them on the frontpage (bottom left)

When the article is part of the Calendar (parent) category, the read more link takes me to the desired view (which includes the twitter module on the left):
www.themovementdoctor.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3:workshop-no-core-without-the-floor&Itemid=4

However, when the link is part of the nested/child category 'Workshops', the 'read more' gives me the following view (twitter module missing, the only thing on the page is the article)
www.themovementdoctor.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3:workshop-no-core-without-the-floor

Is there anyway I could get the first display to be my default when jumping via 'read more' from the front page?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.