Subcategory Ordering

• gianpiero sfameni
  • gianpiero sfameni's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #72960 by gianpiero sfameni
Replied by gianpiero sfameni on topic Subcategory Ordering
Ok!
Let me know if you need other info

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. Can you please post some info about your MySQL ( version, collation etc ) ? Also if it is possible try to attach an sql export of these K2 tables.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #72961 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Subcategory Ordering
Hi. I imported your items and it worked fine for me. As long as the query is correct, most probably it has to do with your MySQL version. Maybe a bug on this version? I can't tell for sure. Try to use the same site on a different database server and see what's happening.

Gianpiero said:Ok! Let me know if you need other info

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. Can you please post some info about your MySQL ( version, collation etc ) ? Also if it is possible try to attach an sql export of these K2 tables.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• gianpiero sfameni
  • gianpiero sfameni's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #72962 by gianpiero sfameni
Replied by gianpiero sfameni on topic Subcategory Ordering
Ooopppps!! i don't know why but, published the site online and everything work fine!

Thanks again for your help!

Lefteris Kavadas said:Try to use the same site on a different database server and see what's happening. Gianpiero said:Ok! Let me know if you need other info