Keyword

AN EASY QUESTION

• Matthew Elsom
  • Matthew Elsom's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #73495 by Matthew Elsom
AN EASY QUESTION was created by Matthew Elsom
My gallery plugin is now ALSO not being recognised/running properly - SO thats now an issue with excess {} tags on the video plugin, gallery not working properly and titles not being displayed on tag pages, cant seem to find the answers for the problems in the forum, i just keep getting sent around in circles and have tried all of the suggested methods to fix that i can find.....

SO HERE IS HOPEFULLY AN EASIER QUESTION THAT MAYBE SOMEONE CAN ANSWER...... DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY HAVE A WORKING COPY OF K2 INSTALLED WITH THE VIDEO UPLOADER WORKING FULLY, THE IMAGE GALLERY WORKING WITH NO PROBLEMS AND NO ISSUES IN THE SLIGHTEST - im gonna take a guess that most people are gonna say no....

which leads me to my next point - much appreciate that this is all great and groovy freeware but i hear the doors of WORDPRESS MU opening to accommodate our blogging needs - shame. [anyone tried it?]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #73496 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic AN EASY QUESTION
Hi. There is a an easy answer to your easy question. Most of users are running K2 with no problems. The latest version of K2 works and is fully compatible with the latest versions of AllVideos and SIG Pro. Note that the free version of SIG is not compatible with K2 yet. In any case this forum is here to provide help in issues that may occur.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.