Keyword

Configuring K2

• John Okewole
  • John Okewole's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #73621 by John Okewole
Configuring K2 was created by John Okewole
Can anyone lead to a link that has the full configuration of K2 document.

thanks a great deal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #73622 by Rhand
Replied by Rhand on topic Configuring K2
Well,John. The documentation I - a newbie just exploring K2 - found is located here: k2community.joomlaworks.gr/notes/index/allNotes . If anybody reading this - including you John - has found more please let me know.

• John Okewole
  • John Okewole's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #73623 by John Okewole
Replied by John Okewole on topic Configuring K2
Well, I have been exploring the site since I got on it. Wanted to take a final decision quick on the extensions I wanted to use for a site I am developing.
The link you gave I have gone thro all nite and have not found the detail of what I am looking for. I have downloaded it, installed it with no problems but needed to understand a bit of how to configure it rightly. I would have been trying that little by little but the time I have is such limited so, I needed a person that had used it before.
Say to startup a blog on his/her Joomla site, configure it for commenting rightly, user detail settings and security issues.
If I come across anything, I will reply on the forum asap.
Kudos to those who developed this wonderful product.

Rhand said:Well,John. The documentation I - a newbie just exploring K2 - found is located here: k2community.joomlaworks.gr/notes/index/allNotes . If anybody reading this - including you John - has found more please let me know.