Keyword

K2 footer jacked on non-single item pages

More
14 years 6 months ago #73842 by Randy
Ok I'm breaking down and asking for help. When I view a single item everything looks normal. However, if I choose to view multiple items such as the K2 Main page, by category, by author or by tag, then my layout is jacked up. The width appears to be too wide and does not fit in my theme design. Sometimes the K2 footer image is displayed in the breadcrumb area and in all cases the footer of my joomla theme itself is altered or gone completely.

I just converted from Wordpress to Joomla so I'm out of ideas. I was guessing it just needed a small CSS tweek but I can't find anything.

Here's a single item page (everything looks normal) ... link

Here's the main page (notice the footer graphic is in the breadcrumb area) .. link

View by category (both K2 and theme footer is gone) ... link

View by Tag ( it's all jacked up at the bottom) ... link

My first thought was that my theme just didn't click with K2 .... I've tried 3 themes and the same thing happens in all of them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #73843 by Bothy 4G
Replied by Bothy 4G on topic K2 footer jacked on non-single item pages
Hello,

Not sure if this helps, but it's worth a try. I had the same problem, some of my category blog layouts messed up de display. First I thought that the read more link caused the issue. (Having just introtext the template displayed fine.) But no. (At least not for me) I got the problem solved by moving the category under another one, making it a subcategory. Pretty strange, but that solved my display problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.