Keyword

Where is the K2 support???

• Samuel Carbo III
  • Samuel Carbo III's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #73912 by Samuel Carbo III
Where is the K2 support??? was created by Samuel Carbo III
I go around this website and search for answers to my questions, read other people's posts to see if I can help them in anyway. And I see nothing, no support what so ever from JoomlaWorks. Then I see the support forum with 1 post in it, and what do I find, a paid support site by Joomlaworks. K2 is a scam to get you to sign up for their 200 dollar support package. While I am with the majority of the people here who are all for K2, and the way it makes running a joomla site (especially mine) much easier. I think its absolute crap that I have yet to see a reply from someone at JoomlaWorks on any of the posts since the release of 2.1.

Pros of K2 - Its simplicty the features it does offer are great.

Cons of K2 - No support from its Developers unless you want to pay for it. If you are considering using K2 be sure to look over what is already offered by k2, if you even think its not enough to run your site look for soemething else, because you will not get support here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Samuel Carbo III
More
14 years 6 months ago #73913 by Samuel Carbo III
Replied by Samuel Carbo III on topic Where is the K2 support???
I am glad that I am not the only one that is realizing this. Someone pointed me in the direction of something JCC, joomla construction something... I believe its on the Joomla site in the extensions, my only problem there is I've already got k2 setup and rolling, doing something like that is going to take my site offline for more than a day. Not good... Not good at all.

• Samuel Carbo III
More
14 years 6 months ago #73914 by Samuel Carbo III
Replied by Samuel Carbo III on topic Where is the K2 support???
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-production/content-construction/9128 - That is the one I was directed to. Do you think you can share the ones you are looking into?

Samm Carbo said:I am glad that I am not the only one that is realizing this. Someone pointed me in the direction of something JCC, joomla construction something... I believe its on the Joomla site in the extensions, my only problem there is I've already got k2 setup and rolling, doing something like that is going to take my site offline for more than a day. Not good... Not good at all.

More
14 years 6 months ago #73915 by DrDigital
Replied by DrDigital on topic Where is the K2 support???
Notice too, that the only 1 post for paid support is locked so no one else can post anything...