Keyword

google indexing problems.

• Alien
  • Alien's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #73994 by Alien
google indexing problems. was created by Alien
Hi. My problem is simple.

Google does not index my web site. It is the most simple ve important problem that K2 should solve. I installed sh404sef, sef Service Map 2, Joomseo plugin, Xmap plugin for K2, did many improvements. I used google web master tools, analytics, published my web site on many web sites. but no... Nothing happens. Google index the other web sites containing my website name but do not index my web site.

If K2 wants to measure itself with wordpress, I think it should have;

1. Native Joomla Sef support. If you want to see examples, please take a look at new Mosets Tree Ver.2.1. I use this component and it is perfect.
3. K2 should have a ping back mechanism to release us from SEF SM.
2. K2 Should create a siteMap to use with google to release us from SEF SM.
4. Meta Tags, Description Tag and the other Header Tags related to content, should be created on the fly.

I think the most important bug is K2 is not compatible with search engines.

My web site is www.pazarilla.com

It is online for one week and if you type in "pazarilla" in google and search, you can not see my web site in results. If you type "pazarilla.com" google asks you the famous "Did you mean" question.
:D

Instead of adding features, you should improve your very initial competitor. Wordpress. You should override wordpress, not joomla.

Thanks again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #73995 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic google indexing problems.
Hi. Do you request an index from Google after installing K2? Now regarding your wish list:

1. K2 does have native Joomla SEF support.
2. Sitemap feature maybe be implement in a future release.
3. What do you mean ping back mechanism?
4. You can set up these on the item edit form.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Alien
More
14 years 6 months ago #73996 by Alien
Replied by Alien on topic google indexing problems.
I know all the things you said and you do not understand waht I am saying my friend.

More
14 years 6 months ago #73997 by Lefteris
OK. If you know all that things and i cannot understand then you can try to explain to me, so i can help you.

Aytac ZEREN said:I know all the things you said and you do not understand waht I am saying my friend.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• Alien
More
14 years 6 months ago #73998 by Alien
Replied by Alien on topic google indexing problems.
To summarize;

I am a joomla profesional. I establihed many web sites. I am following K2 from the first release. I waited until it gets stable. Finally it is stable and I used K2. However google indexed the other web sites I created on the same day despite I did not informed them but when I use K2 google do not index any of my pages.

This is not a bug but I wanted to take your attention and considered it as conceptual bug.

1. K2 must have native joomla suppurt because sh404SEF is a commercial component anymore. On the other hand K2 can deal with keywords and description tags more professional than sh404sef.
2. I do not want to explain what is ping back to professional web programmer.
3. I know I can edit my meta tags but I want K2 can deal with this on th fly. Please just take a look at JoomSeo Plugin, you would understand what I am saying.

My post was not a bug report for software failures.

More
14 years 6 months ago #73999 by CleanKids
Replied by CleanKids on topic google indexing problems.
morning...

i also use k2 and the internal joomla sef function with a sitemap xml for go..le. i do not have any problems with go..le indexing.

More
14 years 6 months ago #74000 by Travis Prebble
Replied by Travis Prebble on topic google indexing problems.
Since Aytac wants to be a prat about pings, I'll explain it.

It would be great if K2 could notify RPC blog ping services when new articles are published. Doing so gets new content into the various search engines a lot quicker than waiting for crawls.

In the past, I've used the Joomla plugin BlogPing to handle this, but of course, it's not K2 aware. If I had any clue how to do it, I'd modify it for K2 support, but BlogPing relies on an onAfterSave event that K2 does not provide.

More
14 years 6 months ago #74001 by Lefteris
Hi. So if you are a Joomla! professional then you can try implement these features and commit them to us. So we can include them on a future release. Anyway, we will take under serious considerations your wishlist.

Aytac ZEREN said:To summarize;
I am a joomla profesional. I establihed many web sites. I am following K2 from the first release. I waited until it gets stable. Finally it is stable and I used K2. However google indexed the other web sites I created on the same day despite I did not informed them but when I use K2 google do not index any of my pages.

This is not a bug but I wanted to take your attention and considered it as conceptual bug.

1. K2 must have native joomla suppurt because sh404SEF is a commercial component anymore. On the other hand K2 can deal with keywords and description tags more professional than sh404sef.
2. I do not want to explain what is ping back to professional web programmer.
3. I know I can edit my meta tags but I want K2 can deal with this on th fly. Please just take a look at JoomSeo Plugin, you would understand what I am saying.

My post was not a bug report for software failures.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---