Keyword

Comments works well, but '%s' is a bug for the module.

• Akian0
  • Akian0's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #74036 by Akian0
Hello and greetings. Using K2 has been a pleasure and I hope to contribute to plugin development soon. However, I have tried everything to get rid of the '%s' bug located next to author's name.

Even with Jquery turned off (or in No Conflict mode) and Mootools disabled, I get the same bug. Please view the comments module on front page of www.goodkarmafoods.com for reference.

Also, is there API documentation for K2? I would love to create a few custom extensions. Please advise.

Cheers,
Shaughn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Akian0
More
14 years 6 months ago #74037 by Akian0
I've tried the 'WRITTEN_BY' fix and still no dice. My No Conflict mode is on as well. What gives?

• nightshiftcreative.com
More
14 years 6 months ago #74038 by nightshiftcreative.com
Replied by nightshiftcreative.com on topic Comments works well, but '%s' is a bug for the module.
Nice site, I did not see the %s anywhere in the frontpage.

• Akian0
More
14 years 6 months ago #74039 by Akian0
Hi Christina. Thank you, still in beta (sort of). I removed the show author option; will most likely integrate Jcomments instead. Thanks for looking into it!

• nightshiftcreative.com
More
14 years 6 months ago #74040 by nightshiftcreative.com
Replied by nightshiftcreative.com on topic Comments works well, but '%s' is a bug for the module.
Welcome. ;)

Akian0 said:Hi Christina. Thank you, still in beta (sort of). I removed the show author option; will most likely integrate Jcomments instead. Thanks for looking into it!

More
14 years 6 months ago #74041 by zelda
Hi,
I got this bug too (and wrote a post about it (k2community.joomlaworks.gr/forum/topics/module-k2-comment-bug) but as I said, I get it outside K2, not within.
Hope someone will figure out a solution besides deleting the show author option.