Keyword

There is an option to display only the categories without the relevant articles?

• Pino Carlucci
  • Pino Carlucci's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #74082 by Pino Carlucci
Link:
www.casasycosas.com.es/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=category&id=1:cat% C3% A1logo-of-chalets&Itemid=175&lang=en

There is an option to display only the categories without the relevant articles?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #74083 by Chris Whitfield
I think you can do that with the K2 Tools module. It provides options in the config of the module to provide a Categories List as a menu and you can select the root category as well as how many levels to render along with the item counts.

• Pino Carlucci
  • Pino Carlucci's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #74084 by Pino Carlucci
Hi Chris,
Not so. Explain otherwise.
Click here: www.casasycosas.com.es/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=category&id=1:cat% C3%A1logo-of-chalets&Itemid=175&lang=en

You'll see 1 catalog and 3 subcategories, are the respective items. All this is fine.
But I need a function that displays all or some specific categories. I believe that this feature is missing from K2.

Hi Fotis !
I hope you read this post and say if in the future we can enjoy this function.
Ciao a tutti.

More
14 years 2 months ago #74085 by Floyd Blevins
I'm running into the same wall here. I've got a category structure of state->towns->news sections->articles and need a drop-down list that just shows the states. So far I haven't been able to get it to work with K2. This is day 2 of trying and I don't think it's going to happen. Anyone got any ideas?

More
14 years 2 months ago #74086 by Simon Wells
There is a K2 mod that will allow a drop down Category list to be displayed instead.
Would that be useful?

Regards,

K2Joom.com

Floyd Blevins said:I'm running into the same wall here. I've got a category structure of state->towns->news sections->articles and need a drop-down list that just shows the states. So far I haven't been able to get it to work with K2. This is day 2 of trying and I don't think it's going to happen. Anyone got any ideas?