Keyword

K2 Logout Button has White text on Grey Button on MAC

• Zonegig Design, LLC
  • Zonegig Design, LLC's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #74165 by Zonegig Design, LLC
K2 Logout Button has White text on Grey Button on MAC was created by Zonegig Design, LLC
I am using the latest K2 version, just installed this weekend. On Apple MAC Firefox, Safari, and Opera after you login the 'Logout' button text is white on a light grey and almost unreadable.

I searched far and wide for a thread on this issue and couldn't find a thread anywhere that other users were seeing this issue.

Vitals below:

Joomla Version: 1.5.14
K2 Version: 2.1 )Late updated September 9, 2009)
Template: RocketTheme Infuse
Browsers: Safari 4.0.3, Firefox 3.5.3, Opera 10.0 - Build 6552
Installed Components: Blue Flame Forms, JCE, Community Builder (Not Using), MyBlog (Converting to K2), JomComments (Converting to K2)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #74166 by Lefteris
Hi. This is probably caused by the template you are using. Try to use the default template and see what happens.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
14 years 6 months ago #74167 by Michael Sturmey
Replied by Michael Sturmey on topic K2 Logout Button has White text on Grey Button on MAC
Same in RocketTheme Affinity - you need to add the css from the template overides in yourtemplate/html/mod_login_K2/login.php to the mod_K2 login file userblock.php - the css surrounding the logout button

• Zonegig Design, LLC
  • Zonegig Design, LLC's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #74168 by Zonegig Design, LLC
Replied by Zonegig Design, LLC on topic K2 Logout Button has White text on Grey Button on MAC
Yes. I realized that they had not inserted a CSS override properly and ended up adding the following CSS, in my case to the style4.css stylesheet:

k2UserBlock input.button {color: #333;}