Keyword

Is there any support at all for K2?

• tidhar
  • tidhar's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #74276 by tidhar
Is there any support at all for K2? was created by tidhar
I can't find any place I can get a support, and most of the questions I post here are left unanswered :\

Can't really see myself using K2 with no one to turn to with questions....
Did I miss something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tidhar
More
14 years 6 months ago #74277 by tidhar
Replied by tidhar on topic Is there any support at all for K2?
It's frustrating becasue this seems like such a good addon but it is so buggy, that It's hard understand why it's called a "stable" version...

I already based so much of my sites content on it, and I discover new bugs by the hour...

More
14 years 6 months ago #74278 by Nick
Replied by Nick on topic Is there any support at all for K2?
that's how joomla works works lol. It's free... don't complain.

tidhar said:It's frustrating becasue this seems like such a good addon but it is so buggy, that It's hard understand why it's called a "stable" version...
I already based so much of my sites content on it, and I discover new bugs by the hour...

More
14 years 6 months ago #74279 by View Me
Replied by View Me on topic Is there any support at all for K2?
Hello,
I am trying to import Jommla articles into K2 Plug in and I am getting this result.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in /home2/viewme/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/tables/k2category.php on line 46

Can anyone offer suggestions?
Thanks

• tidhar
More
14 years 6 months ago #74280 by tidhar
Replied by tidhar on topic Is there any support at all for K2?
Just saying...

If you release something that buggy and you're not going to suppot it, then state it's not final, and state there is'nt going to be any support...

That's the resposible thing to do

Nick Tsutsunava said:that's how joomla works works lol. It's free... don't complain.
tidhar said:It's frustrating becasue this seems like such a good addon but it is so buggy, that It's hard understand why it's called a "stable" version... I already based so much of my sites content on it, and I discover new bugs by the hour...

More
14 years 6 months ago #74281 by Gobezu Sewu
Replied by Gobezu Sewu on topic Is there any support at all for K2?
i think you all would be served better by being specific with the issues you are facing

i have personally used this component successfully in more than 3 larger projects where we have customized it

sure there are certain quirks but that's a matter of how i expected it to work, and how they designed it, and its open source so just hack yourself to it if you are not pleased with certain parts or there are some bugs report it accordingly