Keyword

using k2

More
14 years 6 months ago #74338 by Emel
using k2 was created by Emel
hello,
i want to learn about how to use k2?? i have already installed it in joomla but couldnt use it:S... help pls

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #74339 by d.k.shukla
Replied by d.k.shukla on topic using k2
Hi
It is very easy to use, first you will create category, similar to joomla and afterward you will create item similar to joomla article. After doing it , publish it
To displaycontents in your website, go to menu and create a menu item with k2 options, After publishing menu you will able to display category and items created with k2 component.
I will hope that it will help you to start using k2 component. If you have any specific problem then please post your problem in forum.
Best of luck

More
14 years 5 months ago #74340 by Jonathan Heath
Replied by Jonathan Heath on topic using k2
there are only categories in K2, no need for sections.

just create as many nested categories as you like ie no limit on depth - category/ sub category/ sub-sub category...

Jon

Mike Heneroty said:This is follow-up on the subject of k2 categories.I am somewhat confused, because I am used to creating sections, followed by categories, followed by article.What about the use of sections? Are they required when using K2?Am I correct in thinking that sections be created in the normal fashion outside the K2 interface?