Keyword

Look what ticked in to my mailbox from this site...

• Michael Ravn-Nielsen
  • Michael Ravn-Nielsen's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #74636 by Michael Ravn-Nielsen
Look what ticked in to my mailbox from this site... was created by Michael Ravn-Nielsen
At 11:14am on October 22, 2009, pascalinee said…
Hello,

How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to diclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail Is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me ok, you can write me back with my email is < This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Pascalina.

I don't know if I'm the only one getting this, but this person really must be completely fucked up if he/she thinks I believe any of that shit :D

What should we do about this? Do as they do on 419eater.com? Haha, that would be brilliant!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Samuel Carbo III
More
14 years 6 months ago #74637 by Samuel Carbo III
Replied by Samuel Carbo III on topic Look what ticked in to my mailbox from this site...
Awesome no k2 support and now spam from their forums!!!

• Michael Ravn-Nielsen
  • Michael Ravn-Nielsen's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #74638 by Michael Ravn-Nielsen
Replied by Michael Ravn-Nielsen on topic Look what ticked in to my mailbox from this site...
I sent her (him) a rather unpleasant mail :D