Keyword

www.bikechatter.co.uk (Bikechatter Motorcycle Media)

• bunglehaze
  • bunglehaze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
More
14 years 6 months ago #74697 by bunglehaze
Hi folks, my site has been developed on K2 and jreviews primarily and has continued to evolve over the last few months, overall I am very happy with it all and the only thing i would change really is Jreviews if K2 had some of the same functionality - this is not bad mark on jreviews as the component is exceptional but it does load an awful lot of different javascripts that cause compatibility issues.

For K2 to be able to take over the entire site it would need a couple of functions such as filterable/selectable custom fields as well as a simple way to add reviews and ratings in the same way as jreviews.

For the majority of my site though K2 is the key player, news articles, business directories etc have all be drawn up in K2 and the power of the component is incredible. Thanks to Joomlaworks for creating such a component (please though, check in and interact with your members here as there is little dev feedback for issues and feature requests)

Anyway, my site: please feel free to leave your feedback here.

www.bikechatter.co.uk

leigh :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #74698 by nazgul
You have a pagination at on your site. How you have made it ? I can not make it at in my mod content...Can you help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.