Keyword

Keep seeing Jreviews styling pop up in K2 modules

• bunglehaze
  • bunglehaze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
More
14 years 6 months ago #74739 by bunglehaze
Hi folks, I dont know where this keeps happening or why but for the last few weeks I have been having issues with the K2 content module bringing up either Jreviews items or just partly loading up some of the styling. If you have a look at my site at: www.bikechatter.co.uk you will see towards the bottom (hopefully) the popular articles module which is set to show a random selection of articles from my main categories.

Within that module I keep seeing the header plugin for jreviews pop up or jreviews articles themselves which in turn are ONLY within Joomla core content. I dont know if it is caused by the k2 template or not but could it be possible that the plugin calls within the template are conflicting with jreviews plugins somewhere?

In an attempt to solve this I have recently installed the site and all components from scratch then imported the databases to effectively give me a clean install and it is still happening. On a similar note I cannot get K2 to recognise any new templates I create and the ones I used on the old install are still recognised despite being deleted... any ideas please folks as just this small issue is causing all of the jreviews javascripts to load which is massively affecting loading speeds.

leigh :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bunglehaze
  • Elite Member
More
14 years 6 months ago #74740 by bunglehaze
Replied by bunglehaze on topic Keep seeing Jreviews styling pop up in K2 modules
Folks, any help here really appreciated as I have been informed that the Operation Aborted error keeps coming up in Internet Explorer 6, 7 AND 8 if any of the jreviews scripts are loaded. Sometimes when the cache refreshes it does not load anything but othertimes it does. If you are a dev wanting to look at this but the issue is not showing for you let me know please and I will clean the cache as many times as required to force it to show.

I am losing so much traffic and so many pageviews until this can be sorted.

leigh

More
14 years 6 months ago #74741 by Lefteris
Hi. The module output seems fine to me. The javascript files of JReviews are loaded indeed but i don't think it has to do with K2.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• bunglehaze
  • Elite Member
More
14 years 6 months ago #74742 by bunglehaze
Replied by bunglehaze on topic Keep seeing Jreviews styling pop up in K2 modules
Lefteris, the problem is intermittent but I have taken a few screenshots and copied across the source code when it has happened. I have attached 3 of the screenshots here so you can see that the output does indeed break.

leigh
Attachments: