Keyword

display articules list from category with error

• nazgul
  • nazgul's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #75183 by nazgul
Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\components\com_k2\views\itemlist\view.html.php on line 299
What you think about it...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #75184 by Lefteris
Hi. Please check your parameters for num of leading items and num of primary items.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• nazgul
  • nazgul's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #75185 by nazgul
Thanks, articles list already working....but , I haven't a pagination on this site. I can't make it at in my mod content...Can you help me?

More
14 years 5 months ago #75186 by Lefteris
Hi. The module doesn't have pagination. The component pagination of K2 should work fine. Please ensure that you have set the correct parameters.

nazgul said:Thanks, articles list already working....but , I haven't a pagination on this site. I can't make it at in my mod content...Can you help me?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
14 years 2 months ago #75187 by bkemler
I have suddenly started getting this error on any menu item that is set up to display items from more than one selected category... rather than displaying items from one category or items from a category and its child categories. My best guess as to what happened that was related is that I deleted a couple of categories. Trashed them and them deleted them completely.

Some of the pages are set to display 30 leading items and the others are set to display 10.

Ideas?