Projekt : Festival Event Page

• troponin
  • troponin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
More
14 years 5 months ago #75201 by troponin
Projekt : Festival Event Page was created by troponin
Hey Folks,

I would like to set a Festival Project in Event style. First of all I must say sorry for my English. The aim of this post is to ask you if I have some mistakes in my mind, or if the Project is Make-able like I imagine.

BASICS:

- I have multiple Festivals in one Year.Every Festival will be back in the other Year.
- Every Festival can get some more news
- Need Extra Fields for more Information of the Festival
- Every Festival has a lot of Bands (Bands) which play on the Event. It is possible that one Band plays at 2 or more Festivals
- The Lineup should be Linkable to every Band

Practice :

- I set 2 "Main Sections" 1-Festivals 2-Bands
- Every Main Section get a lot of Sub-Sections.
1a - Rock am Ring
1b - Hurricane
1c - Rock im Park
etc.

2a - Metallica
2b - RedHotChilliPeppers
3c - Tokio Hotel ;)
etc.

On 1a I set an Articel for all known Information of the Festival in 2010 including the Extra Fields with Date, Genre, Location etc. and in the Article Tags I set the Lineup with the Bands (Metallica etc.) This Article gonna be set as TOP to get it alwasy on Top.
In 2011 I set a new Article with this Information on Top and the other will set back. So the Article 2011 will be on Top. Right ? plz Correct me if I'm wrong.

If I set an Article on 2a on Top, will this Article shows on Top if u click on the Article Tag in 1a ?

To get the Calender in use I set an Article on Publish by now and created by "Start of Festival"

Plz Correct me in the points I am wrong and tell me your mind for what I can do better.

Thx
Greetz Thorsten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.