Keyword

two image popups occuring

• bunglehaze
  • bunglehaze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
More
14 years 5 months ago #75346 by bunglehaze
two image popups occuring was created by bunglehaze
Hi folks, I have found an odd issue if I choose slimbox in the SIG pro settings in that a standard popup with a white border comes up when choosing an image, if I close this a (IMO nicer) popup has also loaded.

This only happens when I choose the slimbox option

I have attached the screenshot of what I mean, you can see it working here: (BTW it is not the example in the screenshot as that contains images unsuitable for minors)

www.bikechatter.co.uk/profile/images/item/1077-yamaha-render.html

try clicking on an image in the gallery and you get the white box popup over the thin bordered one - I would prefer to keep the thinner version but how do I stop the main box from opening?

leigh
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bunglehaze
  • bunglehaze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
More
14 years 5 months ago #75347 by bunglehaze
Replied by bunglehaze on topic two image popups occuring
I think I may have found the culprit - when the yootheme - yooeffects plugin is installed this occurs, I was previously using this plugin for kunena image popups but as I am trying ccboard instead these days I have disabled it and the second box vanishes - now here's the rub.. I think it was the yootheme popup I prefer the look of.

There does seem to be a couple of the SIG pro options that look the same, how difficult would it be to replace the SIG slimbox with the yooeffects style box?

leigh :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.