Keyword

Solved for some - Issues with SIG Pro & image gallery tab

• pabs11
  • pabs11's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #75523 by pabs11
hi

This is a copy of the post ( at joomlaworks SIG pro forums ) for this issue that has been resolved for me. I've also seen this advice given in a post here too, but I thought my files were ok...silly me.

For the benefit of anyone that the info might help :

The issue with getting the image gallery tab in K2 to display images both in the preview area of the K2 admin tab, and online, was resolved ( surprisingly ) by tidying up all the file types of the images ie no inappropriate symbols like hyphens, spaces, numbers or capitals in the file type text eg ' myimage.jpg '- to be sure, just in case, I made all the image file names one word, not even any underscores, as well. I also made all my image files jpgs ( for starters anyway )

I then deleted any previous image uploads in the image gallery tab feature, and re - uploaded the new images that I freshly re-zip packed, and all was good. I also had full use of all the display engine options in SIG Pro ( mootools / jquery etc - they all worked ).

I must also add that I have both the standard and pro versions of SIG installed, and some others have advised this as a possible solution to getting SIG pro to work in K2. I will test SIG Pro without the standard version also being installed over the next few days however, just to see.

But many thanks to Yiota at joomlaworks forums for the help.

Hope that helps someone.

P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.