Keyword

Limit mod_k2_content

• Arcadio Quintero
  • Arcadio Quintero's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #75816 by Arcadio Quintero
Limit mod_k2_content was created by Arcadio Quintero
Si alguien me puede Traducir.
Necesitaba mostrar 3 articulos mostrando imagenes titulos de una categoria, y mas abajo una lista de la misma categoria pero de 4 articulos mas, pero solo el titulo. El problema radicaba en que si copiaba 2 veces el mismo modulo de mod_k2_content me mostraria los primeros 3 mostrados ya y uno extra. Entonces me puse a ver el modulo de mod_k2_content y me pude percatar que no tiene un limit o algo asi, asi que desidi modificarlo para poder hacer esto.
Ahora puedo mostrar mis primeros 3 items con una configuracion x, y los siguientes puedo poner un limit para que no me muestre los mismo sino del 4to hacia adelante.

Aqui pongo los archivos que modifique. para el que desea lo pueda modificar tambien y aumentar las caracteristicas de este gran componente como lo es el K2.

Translate with google translate.

3 items needed to display images showing a category titles, and below a list of the same category but over 4 items, but only the title. The problem was that if copied 2 times the same module mod_k2_content would show me the first 3 and shown as an extra. Then I began to see the module and I could mod_k2_content noticed that there is a limit or something, so modify neglect to do this.
Now I can show my first 3 items with a configuration x, and the next I can put a limit so I would not show the same but the 4th forward.

Here I put the files you modify. for which you also can modify it and enhance the features of this large body like the K2.

k2 v2.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.