Keyword

Fixed height blocks

• C Teeuwen
  • C Teeuwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
14 years 5 months ago #75817 by C Teeuwen
Fixed height blocks was created by C Teeuwen
Wow.

Just installed K2 in a new joomla site, watched a demo video and got started. Like it already, it is everything I've wanted in joomla for a long time, as far as I can tell.

Okay, got this situation going:

I have a special top-level category, with three leading items in three columns. Nothing more, no subs, no links. I just want three items in three blocks next to eachother on the frontpage.

Changed the home-menu time already, it is pointing to the K2 top-level category which i have set up for that. I've got only two items ready, and YES, where joomla would make it two blocks, I have 3 blocks, one is empty. That's exactly what I want.

BUT: now I also want all three blocks of the same height, so the bottom line of my items, which in my case is Be the first to comment and read more, are all on the same height / line.

Now I could do clever input in my items, of course, but that's something you tend to forget. Maybe this is something that needs to be done in your template, but I was hoping it was a parameter you could set somewhere. That would be awesome....

I hope my question is clear. I did search for fixed height questions prior to posting but didn't find anything that could answer it,

thanks for an awesome product.

Corine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.