Keyword

CGI error when adding new item

• Stefan Buttigieg
  • Stefan Buttigieg's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #75930 by Stefan Buttigieg
CGI error when adding new item was created by Stefan Buttigieg
Dear All,

My Joomla - K2 Powered website is hosted on an IIS server and when I get to add a new item I'm having this following error in the add item pop-up window/sandbox/lightbox(don't know exactly how it's called hehe :) ):

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

This error has been happening only recently, where before I had no problem whatsoever. Before I had this problem with the main site, where disabling a number of plugins seemed to have solved the problem.

But this time round I can't find which plugin is conflicting.

The website is found here

The screenshot is the following:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Regards,

Stefan Buttigieg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stefan Buttigieg
More
14 years 5 months ago #75931 by Stefan Buttigieg
Replied by Stefan Buttigieg on topic CGI error when adding new item
Any help please :( :( ???????

This is pretty urgent.

Regards,
Stefan Buttigieg

• Stefan Buttigieg
More
14 years 5 months ago #75932 by Stefan Buttigieg
HELLLLPPPP PPLEASE !!!!!!!

• Stefan Buttigieg
More
14 years 3 months ago #75933 by Stefan Buttigieg
Seriously Guys,

I've been asking for help a number of times on this issue and I still get no answer at all. I will have to resort to shift my articles back to joomla because of this and I know that K2 is an extremely powerful component and it will be very time-consuming to do this shift. Can someone kindly please help me come up with a solution to this problem?

Thanks
Stefan Buttigieg

More
14 years 3 months ago #75934 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic CGI error when adding new item
Hi. It is very difficult to find what's the problem on your case. Maybe if you take a look at the log files you might get some more info.

Stefan Buttigieg said:Seriously Guys,
I've been asking for help a number of times on this issue and I still get no answer at all. I will have to resort to shift my articles back to joomla because of this and I know that K2 is an extremely powerful component and it will be very time-consuming to do this shift. Can someone kindly please help me come up with a solution to this problem?

Thanks
Stefan Buttigieg

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Stefan Buttigieg
More
14 years 2 months ago #75935 by Stefan Buttigieg
Dear Lefteris,

How can I get these log files?

And just to inform you that I'm still having a problem about this. Could other users kindly inspire me on how I can solve this problems.

Thanks
Stef

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. It is very difficult to find what's the problem on your case. Maybe if you take a look at the log files you might get some more info.
Stefan Buttigieg said:Seriously Guys, I've been asking for help a number of times on this issue and I still get no answer at all. I will have to resort to shift my articles back to joomla because of this and I know that K2 is an extremely powerful component and it will be very time-consuming to do this shift. Can someone kindly please help me come up with a solution to this problem?

Thanks
Stefan Buttigieg

More
14 years 2 months ago #75936 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic CGI error when adding new item
Hi. I m afraid i cannot help you on this. As stated here "Whilst there is every chance that it will work with other systems, such as Windows IIS, these are not necessarily supported as fully/at all within the technical support community. " Joomla! itself does not officially support IIS so it maybe anything inside K2 or even a Joomla! API function that fails. What version of IIS are you using? Maybe try to upgrade to the latest one. Or even better switch to apache....

Stefan Buttigieg said:Dear Lefteris,
How can I get these log files?

And just to inform you that I'm still having a problem about this. Could other users kindly inspire me on how I can solve this problems.

Thanks
Stef

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. It is very difficult to find what's the problem on your case. Maybe if you take a look at the log files you might get some more info. Stefan Buttigieg said:Seriously Guys, I've been asking for help a number of times on this issue and I still get no answer at all. I will have to resort to shift my articles back to joomla because of this and I know that K2 is an extremely powerful component and it will be very time-consuming to do this shift. Can someone kindly please help me come up with a solution to this problem?
Thanks
Stefan Buttigieg

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)