Keyword

Back to top - change to relative link

• Magnus
  • Magnus's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #76117 by Magnus
I have done some customizing in the K2 template, and it have been very easy to follow so far (mostly some simple CSS changes, and a few changes in the template files as well). But when I tried to change the "back to top" link to relative I got stomped.

My frontpage is a K2 item, and the anchor creates a link to the item, NOT the front page. So basically, K2 creates 2 URLS with the exact same content if I choose to use an item as frontpage.

Is it possible to change it so it is relative, or do I have to create a new template for my frontpage? If it is not possible, I would very much like to see that the anchor is optional in item view options for the category.

I figured I could use 1 of 2 work arounds:
1. Copy my existing template, and remove the anchor function completely, use this for my frontpage (been a while since I messed with the menus, but I seem to remember I could choose template for all of em?).

2. Use category view, and configure the category settings accordingly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #76118 by Wire Creative
Replied by Wire Creative on topic Back to top - change to relative link
I would actually like to have an option to remove this anchor altogether on the front page. Maybe it should be a toggle in the menu settings?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.