Keyword

Creating a table with columns and rows

• Djamal
  • Djamal's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #76144 by Djamal
Hello,
Is it possible to create a table with columns and lines please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #76145 by FeSys
Replied by FeSys on topic Creating a table with columns and rows
Hello " Djamal"..
I guess not possible with K2.1 now.. maybe in the future if Database SQL query added or Extra Fields improved.
One small little solution:
- Build your Tables as you like with MS Excel..then Export as CSV files.
- Now download and install this good and quick component Easy Table to import your CSV Excel tables..
- Last, create your Menu to show on front End.
Thanks

• Djamal
  • Djamal's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #76146 by Djamal
Replied by Djamal on topic Creating a table with columns and rows
thank you very much, that's exactly what I was looking for a table which is used to submit voting results, political figures, but I have an installation problem, I said this:

* It was not possible to copy the selected file.
* JInstaller:: install: Failed to copy file: / home/bnccomor/public_html/donneespolitiques/tmp/install_4b20d60f1e47f/com_easytable/admin/install/install.easytable.php to / home / bnccomor / public_html / donneespolitiques / administrator / components / com_easytable / admin / install / install.easytable.php
* Component Install: Could not copy PHP install file.

Followeyes said:Bonjour "Djamal" .. Je suppose pas possible avec K2.1 maintenant .. peut-être dans l'avenir si la base de données SQL query ajoutée ou Extra Fields améliorée.
Une solution peu petit:
- Construisez votre table que vous voulez avec MS Excel .. puis sur Exporter sous forme de fichiers CSV.
- Maintenant télécharger et installer ce composant bon et rapide Easy Table d'importer votre fichier CSV tableaux Excel ..
- Enfin, créez votre menu à afficher sur frontal.
Merci

More
14 years 4 months ago #76147 by FeSys
Replied by FeSys on topic Creating a table with columns and rows
Sorry Djamal... for that..
I don't know about it.. you may need to ask the owner at his website..
Good luck. and let us know if fixed.

Djamal said:thank you very much, that's exactly what I was looking for a table which is used to submit voting results, political figures, but I have an installation problem, I said this:

* It was not possible to copy the selected file.
* JInstaller:: install: Failed to copy file: / home/bnccomor/public_html/donneespolitiques/tmp/install_4b20d60f1e47f/com_easytable/admin/install/install.easytable.php to / home / bnccomor / public_html / donneespolitiques / administrator / components / com_easytable / admin / install / install.easytable.php
* Component Install: Could not copy PHP install file.

Followeyes said:Bonjour "Djamal" .. Je suppose pas possible avec K2.1 maintenant .. peut-être dans l'avenir si la base de données SQL query ajoutée ou Extra Fields améliorée. Une solution peu petit:
- Construisez votre table que vous voulez avec MS Excel .. puis sur Exporter sous forme de fichiers CSV.
- Maintenant télécharger et installer ce composant bon et rapide Easy Table d'importer votre fichier CSV tableaux Excel ..
- Enfin, créez votre menu à afficher sur frontal.
Merci