Keyword

Image-Gallery with K2 + Simple Image Gallery Free

More
14 years 4 months ago #76517 by Mugar
Hey there,

I'm trying to set up a new page with Joomla and K2. Its pretty important to me to upload Galleries with 20-30 Pictures at once in a easy way. So I decided to add the plugin "Simple Image Gallery Free" to my site and its working pretty well. - K2 says its installed, the plugin is enabled and 'm able to upload zip-archives to create new galleries.

But, when I've uploaded an archive all I'm seeing on my Frontend is the Text "{gallery}1{/gallery}" and the folder "1" isn't created within images/stories...

Where is my fault?

I've added three pictures:
1: The menu of the SIG-Plugin
2: The uploader within K2
3: Whats shown on my Frontpage
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Slingshot Content Management Systems
  • Slingshot Content Management Systems's Avatar
More
14 years 4 months ago #76518 by Slingshot Content Management Systems
Replied by Slingshot Content Management Systems on topic Image-Gallery with K2 + Simple Image Gallery Free
This DOES NOT work for me.

I have tried about five different versions of the SIG free as made available in this forum, however my image thumbs still do not display.

Are there any WORKING solutions for SIG free?

QuagRyan said:The link that Piotr may solve your problem. For me I had to do the following:
1. Duplicate jwsig.php and jwsig.xml. Rename the duplicates to jw_sig.php and jw_sig.xml
2. Edit both PHP files, line 50, replace "$rootfolder = '/images/stories/';" with $rootfolder = '/media/k2/galleries';
3. Search for "jw_sig.php" in administrator/components/com_k2/models/item.php, replace with "jwsig.php"

Hope that helps.

More
14 years 4 months ago #76519 by Mugar
>>3. Search for "jw_sig.php" in administrator/components/com_k2/models/item.php, replace with "jwsig.php"

This doesn't even exist in this file.