Keyword

K2Joom

• Simon Wells
  • Simon Wells's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
More
14 years 4 months ago #76730 by Simon Wells
K2Joom was created by Simon Wells
Thanks to support from Fotis, I launched K2Joom as a live work in progress development site.
Starting from a virgin install of Joomla, I catalogue all my experience as a new K2 user and write supporting information to fix problems I find, add some tweaks etc.

If you have some issues or questions from using K2, maybe I have already had similar experience to share.

Visit K2Joom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #76731 by Albert
Replied by Albert on topic K2Joom
"This site is here to assist anyone wanting more information on how to use K2, the popular and powerful content component for Joomla! with CCK-like features developed by JoomlaWorks." Why not just help people with that information here on the official website rather then splitting it.

• Simon Wells
  • Simon Wells's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
More
14 years 4 months ago #76732 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic K2Joom
Quite simple, I dont have access to the backend of this site to be able to compile that information and to be fair, the documentation for K2 is slight so to enable myself to learn K2 I created a subdomain for my install and thought hey, there is no information on the K2 site, I have no items on my site and I want to learn so why no write about what I learn.

You will also notice that despite throwing a huge number of hours in to my own site, I still spend a lot of time in these forums answering questions based on my own experiences to share with others.

iLLeT said:"This site is here to assist anyone wanting more information on how to use K2, the popular and powerful content component for Joomla! with CCK-like features developed by JoomlaWorks." Why not just help people with that information here on the official website rather then splitting it.