Keyword

mod_k2_content horizontal

• Morten
  • Morten's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #76751 by Morten
mod_k2_content horizontal was created by Morten
Hi

I would like to show the k2 content module horizontal instead of vertical in my webpage. I'm making a list of most popular and top rated weblinks, but all the links are shown below eachother, and I need it to be shown beside eachother, horizontal :)

Does anyone know how I can do that?

Thanx!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #76752 by Jochen Kästle
Replied by Jochen Kästle on topic mod_k2_content horizontal
hi! try with some .css define a module class and in the css-code write "float:right;"...

• Morten
  • Morten's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #76753 by Morten
Replied by Morten on topic mod_k2_content horizontal
Ok thanx. But I guess this will probably have impact on my other k2 content modules? I'm using many copies of this module and I just want one of them to be shown horizontal. Is it a way to just change one of the copies to "float:right" ?

Can I somehow change the css file in the backend og joomla, or do I have to do with an ftp?

Thanx! :=)

More
14 years 4 months ago #76754 by Jochen Kästle
Replied by Jochen Kästle on topic mod_k2_content horizontal
hi morten! In your Module-Manager define for this one copy of the modula a unique modul-suffix i.e. k2horizontal. Afterwards in your css file write a class .moduletablek2horizontal and the floatstatement inside this class. For K2 Css i think you have to work via FTP!

Morten said:Ok thanx. But I guess this will probably have impact on my other k2 content modules? I'm using many copies of this module and I just want one of them to be shown horizontal. Is it a way to just change one of the copies to "float:right" ?
Can I somehow change the css file in the backend og joomla, or do I have to do with an ftp?

Thanx! :=)