Keyword

Can't stop Item from Publishing in Front Page Left Column and No "Submit" Button

• Alan Rudo
  • Alan Rudo's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #77810 by Alan Rudo
I am new to K2 and love what I see you can do. I added an "affiliate" k2 category and I added extra fields groups "affiliate-request" and extra fields for text boxes for affiliates to enter their url, company name, etc. Then I created a K2 item called "Affiliate Premier" with the text and the extra fields.  When I publish it, it publishes in both the left column of the front page as well as on the "Affiliate Premier" page. I added it to the main menu and that works correctly but to get it out of the front page left column I have to "unpublish" it.  Also I can't get the form fields to look and work properly as well as I don't see how to add a "submit button?" (along with controlling the data to an email?www.cemarie.com to view.  If you scroll down the front page you will see the Affiliate Premier in the left column. I appreciate any help. I watched the video and read the online tutorials and guides. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Alan Rudo
  • Alan Rudo's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #77811 by Alan Rudo
Okay, I figured out the left column problem was with the K2 Content settings. But still can't add a "submit" button.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.