Keyword

How to archive K2 articles?

• Iron Teeth
  • Iron Teeth's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #78044 by Iron Teeth
How to archive K2 articles? was created by Iron Teeth
Well, I know that many have raised this question but I got so frustrated today that I have to ask the same question again... EVERYTHING in K2 is just amazing and I was VERY disappointed to see that there is no REAL way of archiving articles. Now, I thought that I could just manually export the (unfortunate) old articles back to Joomla categories and then use the archive option that Joomla provides but hey... I have no idea how to do that. If that was possible then I could have a proper ARCHIVE SEARCH etc. Also, I'm very sorry that my coding abilities are not better because I would try to make this possible in K2. PLEASE be so kind and add this option which is really a must have. This would make K2 absolutely perfect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Iron Teeth
More
14 years 3 months ago #78045 by Iron Teeth
Replied by Iron Teeth on topic How to archive K2 articles?
I just saw that I actually can move articles back to Joomla (sorry, I started "seeing red" so I did not notice this). Anyway, this requires manual work and a lot of hassle. Still I think that auto archiving and archiving thing is a must-have in K2. Now I'll have a cigarette and try to calm down :-)

• Iron Teeth
More
14 years 3 months ago #78046 by Iron Teeth
Replied by Iron Teeth on topic How to archive K2 articles?
Now, this is enough. I though that I can move K2 articles back to Joomla because when I try to move'em on the left screen I can still see deleted K2 categories and I was able to actually move the item to the non-existent category or this is again my misinterpretation of things. I will not work today... it's one of those days when it's better to stay in bed...