Keyword

ITEM COUNTER PROBLEM WHEN NEW VERSION 2.2 INSTALLED

More
14 years 3 months ago #78157 by Lefki
I have already posted in K2 Lounge this:http://community.getk2.org/forum/topics/item-counter-problem-when-new?xg_source=activityIs this a bug of v2.2 or I am the only one who has this "little" problem which is "very big" for me?Maybe there is an easy solution for this (for those who are developers)Can anyone help me?Or how can I downgrade the version so as not to lose my work..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #78158 by Lefteris
Hi. Go to edit the parent category and set "Catalog mode" to "No".

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
14 years 3 months ago #78159 by Lefki
Thanks,
This was so easy indeed!!!

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. Go to edit the parent category and set "Catalog mode" to "No".

More
14 years 3 months ago #78160 by Lefki
Sorry for bothering you again!!

I needed to have 3 level - nested categories and the item counters are wrong again.
I changed the catalog mode to No in category (level 1),subcategory(level 2) and subsubcategory (level3).
There are for e.x 7 items.The problem is that level 1 has 6 items and level 2 has 7 items.
I tried everything and I couldn't figure out why parent category shows one less item from its child category.

I also realised that there is no way to show and the 3 level-nested categories in the same page.There is only an option
in Sub-category handling of category view options to show Sub-category blocks in 2 levels.

Moreover, in k2 tools and in module functionality Categories List (Menu), there is the same problem with item counter.Parent category always has item counter 0.

Thanks for all,
Lefki

Lefki said:Thanks, This was so easy indeed!!!

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. Go to edit the parent category and set "Catalog mode" to "No".