Keyword

General question from a newbie...HELP!!!

• Geno Cortina
  • Geno Cortina's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #78200 by Geno Cortina
General question from a newbie...HELP!!! was created by Geno Cortina
Hi there,

I'm just a regular guy trying to create my own website. I stumbled upon Joomla! about a month ago & have been going at it ever since. I purchased a basic template from JoomlaXTC for the generic layout of my site & have since downloaded many components, modules, & plugins to try and make the site look how I want it to. I'm nowhere near done...but I seem to have hit a major roadblock now that I've installed K2.

Many of the articles that appear on my homepage (moviestarmuscle.com) used to link back to a specific "catergory" when you clicked on them. Now...everything just links back to the homepage! For instance, I've installed the Joomlaworks module UCD on the homepage & the content used to link back to my "Daily Shake" category. But now it just defaults back to the homepage. Is there a way to fix this issue or is the real issue that the current modules I have installed are not compatible with K2?

Please keep in mind that I am not a web developer at all & am trying to create this site on my own with very limited knowledge of HTML or CSS. I feel like K2 can really give my content the look and feel I want...and I don't want to abandon the K2 ship before asking if there is a way to get around my issue!

Thanks in advance,

Geno

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.