Keyword

Removing Author details from articles

• steve kreeger
  • steve kreeger's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #78230 by steve kreeger
Removing Author details from articles was created by steve kreeger
Hey everyone. I've been playing with Joomla for a good few months now, and am loving the versatility of it, even more because of the great comps, plugins & modules you can get for free or cheap. K2 is awesome, but I'm struggling to find a way of removing the author details from an article. As the main web management of a new surf school site here in the UK, I would rather the articles simply have the article, images etc, but at the bottom there's always my avatar image, and details as well as all the other articles i've written for the site. I've turned off the comments section. How can I turn that off?! I want it to look like a normal article. I'm using K2 because of its ease of use with other modules I use. HELP!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #78231 by FeSys
Replied by FeSys on topic Removing Author details from articles
Hello "steve kreeger"
Inside the category (in which you have your articles)..
just to the right side - under - item options ( the last tab-slider) turn off/UN-check all Anther's options.
Thanks

• steve kreeger
  • steve kreeger's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #78232 by steve kreeger
Replied by steve kreeger on topic Removing Author details from articles
Awesome. Thanks Followeyes. I didn't even think of that!

Followeyes said:Hello "steve kreeger" Inside the category (in which you have your articles)..
just to the right side - under - item options ( the last tab-slider) turn off/UN-check all Anther's options.
Thanks