Keyword

K2 frontend submit and ninja content

• Randy Arrowood
  • Randy Arrowood's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #78489 by Randy Arrowood
K2 frontend submit and ninja content was created by Randy Arrowood
We are working on setting up a new site in Joomla and need a really nice frontend editor for all of our authors.  We have installed Ninja Content from ninjaforge.com and it does what we want to do.  It doesn't look like it works with K2 content types.  Has anyone gotten the 2 to work together or found a way to get a nice content dashboard from K2 to the user frontend? I'd like my authors to see all their posts in one interface (published and unpublished).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Randy Arrowood
  • Randy Arrowood's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #78490 by Randy Arrowood
Replied by Randy Arrowood on topic K2 frontend submit and ninja content
I've been passing information with @JoomlaWorks on Twitter and was able to access the per-user content. Would be much nicer to see in a grid, but the blog layout is ok. How can I have more control over the page layout of the per-user content? Joomla keeps thinking that this page is part of the main menu and assigning the layout from the home page. Check out: drawlbase.com/component/k2/itemlist/user/69-randyarrowood

I have tried a hidden menu item of external content pointing to /component/k2/itemlist/user and I have tried a menu item for user pages. Either way, it keeps assigning the layout and controls of the home page.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.