Keyword

Problem downloadong K2!

• Angela Fleming
  • Angela Fleming's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #78542 by Angela Fleming
Problem downloadong K2! was created by Angela Fleming
Hi

Ok started from the joomla extensions website looking for a component for a fireplace and stove shop client and K2 looks like a great component. Entered 'download' from joomla site and got redirected to K2 site as I expected and pressed the K2 homepage download button. Well, no download, redirected to advertising. Now I have registered and am a member, and tried to download the K2 component once more as a member.  No! Why can I not download this joomla component that sounds like just what we need?   Has anyone here got a download url that does not take members around in circles? You all downloaded, right?   I just want the component to download not to keep going around the houses with Joomla taking me back to the K2 site taking me back to the advertising taking me back to Joomal taking me back to K2 taking me back to the advertising taking me back to Joomla
where can I break the advertising circle and get to the K2 download that you are all talking about please? Need help , argh why so fiddly?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #78543 by troponin
Replied by troponin on topic Problem downloadong K2!
Just Download

• Angela Fleming
  • Angela Fleming's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #78544 by Angela Fleming
Replied by Angela Fleming on topic Problem downloadong K2!
Hi there found it last night thanks for the link above though, just looking through it - nice work.

Thank you