Keyword

Multiple field groups?

• HomesteadMommy
  • HomesteadMommy's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #78668 by HomesteadMommy
Multiple field groups? was created by HomesteadMommy
I'm working on another site for my dh.  Its a real estate site.  I was wondering if there was a way to add more then one field group to a category yet.  I tried searching but couldn't come up with anything.It would be great if I could have one group that applies to all property's.  And others that applied only to farms, commercial  etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #78669 by Mark Banks
Replied by Mark Banks on topic Multiple field groups?
Hi - afraid it isn't possible in K2.2 - and probably won't be implemented in K2.3.

If you see this thread dated June 2009 - requested the exact same thing for a real estate site - no response from dev's.
community.getk2.org/forum/topics/assign-multiple-extra-field?commentId=3536014%3AComment%3A1519

• HomesteadMommy
  • HomesteadMommy's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #78670 by HomesteadMommy
Replied by HomesteadMommy on topic Multiple field groups?
Thanks, that's to bad I think being able to reuse/split fields would be a great feature. Would be very helpful for catalogs as well. I wish there was a way to search by fields as well. :-(

Mark Banks said:Hi - afraid it isn't possible in K2.2 - and probably won't be implemented in K2.3.
If you see this thread dated June 2009 - requested the exact same thing for a real estate site - no response from dev's.
community.getk2.org/forum/topics/assign-multiple-extra-field...