Keyword

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach () in

• Jorge Rodrigues
  • Jorge Rodrigues's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #79337 by Jorge Rodrigues
After installing the K2, the following error occurs: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach () in components/com_k2/views/latest/view.html.php Could anyone help me? Thanks

Ángel Candelaria<br /> Angel's Guitar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #79338 by C Pham
Hi, I'm having the same issue. Downloaded the latest k2 install zip file and this error comes up after a "success" message:

Thank you for installing K2 by JoomlaWorks, the powerful content component for Joomla! 1.5.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ../joomla/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 678

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in ../joomla/administrator/components/com_k2/install.k2.php on line 73

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ../joomla/administrator/components/com_k2/install.k2.php on line 103

This issue doesn't occur when I installed it on my local that uses XAMPP. Any ideas?

Thanks!

More
14 years 2 months ago #79339 by C Pham
Hi, I just figured out the issue. It required some digging. Basically the tables were not created during the install process. My issue was the SQL file used by K2 in the install package had some statements that were throwing errors with MySQL 4.X that was on my server. I updated to 5.X and now K2 is installed and everything works great.

Thanks.