Keyword

Image Glitch in Items

• devera
  • devera's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #80624 by devera
Image Glitch in Items was created by devera
Hello,
I've been using k2 for a couple of days now, and it's been awesome. I've just noticed some glitches here and there–one of them being the Tags and SEF issue. If anyone wants to lend me a hand with that, click here 

Anyway, here's another little glitch I've noticed. Let's take these two articles from my website...

Gaming Article
Photography Article

Now, my problem is this...

In the "Gaming Article", when you click to preview the image, the image will popup up onto the center of the browser–how cool! But in the "Photography Article", if you click the top image, it opens in another page...

Now, now, it's nothing that I'll go crazy over, but it is inconsistent. The only thing I can offer is that with the "Gaming Article", I uploaded the photo straight from my hard drive, while the "Photography Article", I uploaded that photo from my web server (host).

If there's a fix, or anything that I can do, let me know.

Otherwise, thanks for reading!
Michelle
www.haveyouheardofthisgirl.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #80625 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Image Glitch in Items
Hi. Its the gallery that is causing a javascript error and so the lightbox does not work. Please set SIG engine to mootools. This will solve your issue.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• devera
  • devera's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #80626 by devera
Replied by devera on topic Image Glitch in Items
Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I've switched the Simple Image Gallery popup engine to Mootools. Works great now!

Michelle.

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. Its the gallery that is causing a javascript error and so the lightbox does not work. Please set SIG engine to mootools. This will solve your issue.