Keyword

Images not showing in articles..IS this a Bug?

More
14 years 2 months ago #80734 by L.D
Articles not showing images when introtext is selected. I read a post pertaining to this but there is no solution.Is this a bug? I turned the read more off as suggested in the post but that made no difference. It is a joomla menu linked to the k2 category display page. Neither the cateogry or subcategories will show pictures if the introtext selection has anything in it at all. Please help for I think this is a great component but if I cant have images in my articles with introtext that is very limiting. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #80735 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Images not showing in articles..IS this a Bug?
Hi. This is not considered as a bug. It's a matter of logic. But in any case if you are a little familiar with HTML you can change this on your template files.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
14 years 2 months ago #80736 by L.D
Actually I am very limited with HTML i also see this is a question many have...is there anyway we can receive something basic to tell us how to fix this particular issue in our HTML code that would at least give us a start? Any help is greatly appreciated

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. This is not considered as a bug. It's a matter of logic. But in any case if you are a little familiar with HTML you can change this on your template files.