Keyword

Generic.PHP Template Variations

• Zach Schnackel
  • Zach Schnackel's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #80888 by Zach Schnackel
Generic.PHP Template Variations was created by Zach Schnackel
Hey everyone,I'm really grateful K2 takes advantage of the MVC override system - but I seem to have run into a bump in the road with my template development. On the current site I am working on, it will have several blogs and a product listing area. Within the product listing area, they wanted filter capabilities (and since community.getk2.org/forum/topics/k2-extra-fields-filter-and?page=7&commentId=3536014%3AComment%3A46127&x=1#3536014Comment46127does not seem to be working properly with K2 V2.2 - I've been forced to use tags with a very 'hacky' but working solution. My issue is the generic.php file. That seems like while still override-able, you cannot change the view of this per template. I need my product listing... tag listing (sorry ha) to be in one format - and then a different one for the blog sections throughout the site. Is there a way to create a separate one per template? I guess I understand since tags can be mapped to any item this might be a little tougher... just trying to figure out the best solution. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.