Keyword

What is "Extra fields"?

• Frants Combrink
  • Frants Combrink's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #81220 by Frants Combrink
What is "Extra fields"? was created by Frants Combrink
Right, I am pretty.....sorry, Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I give you a warm sunny hello from Port Elizabeth, South Africa!!! Those coming down to see FIFA games, hope you have a wonderful time here and all goes well, and off course, that your team wins!Right, I am new to Joomla (about a month) and now, after searching the extensions to be able to design the site I need, I am new to K2. And since K2 does not have documentation, I though it might be good to explore K2 for my needs, but also in the process, compile documentation.Hence the first question, actually, I think it might be a few that we can group here together. And please, when you give your reply, please ensure you add the question number at the beginning of your reply to help with the documentation reply.1. What is "Extra Fields" and what is it used for? If you can, give an example, short but concise.2. How do I create "Extra Fields"? 3. Walk me through the creation of creating extra fields and what all the options within means and does? Please note in your responses that your answers should somehow relate to the application there off. And when talking about the creating part, walk through the steps of creating it, what the menu items mean etc. AND PLEASE, I actually need these answers cause I need to build my website and K2 is quite strange to me, but I shall play around with it today still and see what I can learn as I go.Thank you to all who reply and give advice, I hope to pick up K2 quickly, and with all of you helping, we can create some good documentation for K2.Happy trails

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Frants Combrink
  • Frants Combrink's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #81221 by Frants Combrink
Replied by Frants Combrink on topic What is "Extra fields"?
OOPS! Seems I was to hasty......but HELLO from South Africa anyway!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.